10 FAQs On Health Care And Food Service Of Sports Collectibles
1. Do your research before you buy – know what you’re looking for and find a reputable dealer.
2. Pay attention to detail – look for minor imperfections that can decrease the value of your collectible.
3. Buy in person whenever possible – it’s easier to inspect the item and negotiate a better price.
4. Be prepared to haggle – dealers expect it and you may be able to get a lower price.
5. Don’t be afraid to walk away – if you don’t like the deal, there are other dealers out there.
6. Get a written appraisal for insurance purposes – this will document the value of your item.
7. Keep your collectibles in a safe, dry place – extreme temperatures and humidity can damage them.
8. Display your items proudly – but make sure they’re safe from curious hands and pets.
9. Be patient – good deals take time to find, so don’t be in a hurry to purchase something.
10. Have fun! Collecting should be enjoyable so make sure you find items that you love.